Saturday, March 7, 2015

Making The Most Of Your Life

Leading A Meaningful Life


Time For Change I came across the following quote today and thought it perfect. I truly believe that we are better off living a happy and content life, a life without stress or worry. That is the only way to stay as healthy as possible for as long as possible.


It’s not the years in your life, but the life in your years that count.

~ Abraham Lincoln

Bottom line – this boils down to Life Is Short and we should make the most of it.


Why shouldn’t we make the most of our short life?


Why do most people (including myself) not realize this until it is too late (or in my case, almost too late)?


Most people spend years and years “just” surviving. Living with all kinds of worry and stress. Not living the best life they could.


In my small way, I hope to remind people that they shouldn’t wait until it is too late.


Our solution was to downsize. When we did that, within a relatively short time, our life got so much better.


I’m not saying that is the solution for everyone. It is what worked for us. Now I like to spread the word about why and how we did it…and the fact that it worked for us, and many other people.


My Story


My hope is that you will find your solution.


The most important message is not to wait until it is too late. No one needs (or should) live a mediocre life when there are options. Sometimes it’ll require sacrifices, but isn’t it better to sacrifice a little to gain much more?


Your Life, Your Happiness, And Your Health.




http://affordablehousingdesigns.com/the-latest/making-the-most-of-your-life/ Joanne

No comments:

Post a Comment